Terms of Service
By accessing Nature’s Artifacts Inc and using its services offered on the website, the user fully understands and agrees to the terms and conditions.
- The trademarks, logos, images, brand entities and service marks used on this Website are owned by Nature’s Artifacts Inc or by third parties that have licensed their use to Nature’s Artifacts Inc.
- User may not infringe upon any content from this Website, unless it is intended for personal use only.
- Nature’s Artifacts has the right to alter content or any of its disclaimers at any time without notice.
- Under no circumstances will Nature’s Artifacts be liable to user or any other entity or person for any direct/indirect, consequential, incidental punitive damages, whether or in any way related to, access to or to use of this website.
- Nature’s artifacts products are not replacements for medical treatment. For any medical advice, please consult your healthcare specialist.
- Our healing crystals and similar products are meant to be effective to the user for personal intentions only.
- By agreeing to use Nature’s Artifacts products the user fully agrees to the Terms of Service and will not hold Nature’s Artifacts liable for any injury or damage, whether medically or financially, which may arise during or in relation to use of products on this website.
Shipping & Delivery Information
What are my shipping charges?
Shipping rates applicable for North America (Canada and the contiguous United States)
To view prices and place orders please register or login.
Our minimum order is $200.
First time orders are on Visa or MasterCard.
Canadian orders are billed in Canadian dollars.
USA and International orders are billed in US dollars. Customers must have a valid Tax or Resale Number.
Customers will not incur any duty or other charges.
Shipping rates to International destinations:
We do offer International shipping. However, some restrictions may apply for certain destinations and items. Customers are responsible for any other incurred charges such as custom fees, duties, shipping etc. Please contact us for further inquiries.
When will I receive my order?
Shipping time may vary based on the method selected when placing your order to cart. Most shipments are processed via UPS. Once your order is approved, it is processed and shipped the next business day. Customers are notified if any items are on back order or in case of any unforeseen delays.
Orders placed on Fridays after 5pm EST are processed on the following Monday. All orders are shipped to a physical address.
Payment approval is required prior to shipping, including shipping and handling charges and any applicable sales tax.
There are 2 ways to track your orders:
- By logging into respective account and checking for delivery status.
- By follow the given link for respective tracking number
We are in Eco-Mode:
Nature’s Artifacts is committed to using Eco-friendly shipping material. We encourage use of renewable and recycled materials as much as possible.
Let’s keep it clean and green!